Elevator Pitch No.2
https://youtu.be/gMGvb_iBJ40
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly, what feedback you thought was most useful and insightful.
Unfortunately last elevator pitch I completely forgot to make a submission. I think if I were to make one last time much of my feedback would be similar to my feedback for other assignments and focus on the target audience. It wouldn't have been who I was marketing my product to which would be a bid problem.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
From the feedback from other assignments I was able to specify my target audience and narrow don my customer range.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteGiven the lack of feedback you received last time, I think you did a great job! It was very smart to adjust your video based on feedback you received from previous posts, and I think your video was constructed very well, had good content, and was focused. You spoke with fluency, which is important. I see where you focused on identifying your target audience and customer range as well, which was nice.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI also did not receive very much feedback for the first pitch so I also had to use feedback from previous assignments. I enjoyed the content of your pitch as it emphasized the benefits of the product but also mentioned the relationships customers have with their pets. You also appeared confident with your pitch which is very important. I think with a little bit more practice you'd be ready to make a real pitch!
Hi Rose,
ReplyDeleteI really like your concept, but my feedback would definitely be to make more eye contact with the camera during your pitch. The content of your pitch is really great and the order that you present it in makes a great case for why someone would buy your product. I think you made a great proposition overall!
Hi Lainey,
ReplyDeleteGood job on your first elevator pitch! You gave a real life scenario that customers can relate to, as well as marketing all the benefits and positives about your product. Not only that, but you made sure to target people who not only love their pets, but also love to make sure their appearance is always presentable when going out.