Whats Your Secret Sauce
- I'm a very attentive and empathetic listener
- I never hold a grudge or wish misfortune on anyone despite what they've done
- I have the mind of an interior designer
- I withhold judgement on others I never find it necessary
- I have a light and heavy spirit
1. Asha thought of passionate creative and fun loving when she thought of me. In terms of knowledge she said I was smart but not obnoxious.
https://soundcloud.com/moms-new-apron/asha-interview/s-yT6ppB7mr3a
2. Desiree thought of intelligent, capable and strong when she thought of me. In terms of skill - multitasking and in terms of knowledge I'm well versed.
https://soundcloud.com/moms-new-apron/des-interview/s-pOJYkv9OZLt
3. Heather thought of fun, funny, outgoing, crazy, and a good friend. In terms of skills I'm very determined and independent as well as driven.
https://soundcloud.com/moms-new-apron/heather-interview/s-KBs1DaCAj4n
4. My mom thought of musicality, humor, beauty, and love. In terms of skills I have a good eye for design and I'm a good writer.
https://soundcloud.com/moms-new-apron/mom-interview/s-9fwMKdVRsOI
5. My sister thought of beautiful, creative and outgoing, in terms of my skill set creative bold and innovative. In terms of knowledge she said I'm deep.
https://soundcloud.com/moms-new-apron/sis-interview/s-gTWkZe0nCY1
I definitely think depending on if it's friends or family people don't think of me or see me as critically as I see myself. I think that just goes with that fact that you are your biggest critic and it's easy to point out negative things about yourself rather than the positives. I've known those people forever so I feel they're correct about their assessment of me. I would definitely add humor to my list because a lot of people mentioned it and I was laughing the whole time.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI think these are all very great characteristics to have and I am glad to see that your friends and family think so highly of you! It's always great to hear what others think of you especially when at times it's hard to see these great attributes yourself. I think I am very critical of myself as well and it is difficult to always remind yourself of the positive attributes you have. This exercise was a really great reminder that others see us very differently and oftentimes kinder than we see ourselves!