Sketching out the Beginning of the Buyer Behavior Process

Ale Speare
  • When did you notice this was concern for you?
Maybe like the 3rd week I had my dog and I saw his hair all over the couch.
  • How did you respond
I got upset with my dog for being on the couch in the first place and looked up couch covers but they were too expensive.
  • What's your biggest concern about dog hair?
"It's not clean, it's unsanitary because the dog licks his bottom and eats poop. I have a lot of black clothing and it makes people look poorly groomed, it clogs up the vacuum cleaner, it causes respiratory issues for the family because we inhale it, it blows into the food refrigerator and air conditioner."
  • Have you noticed this issue among other dog owners
"I don't know any other dog owners so I can't respond."
  • Do you think its more difficult for large dog owners
"Yes there's more dog hair and its harder to contain the dog because he's larger."
  • How would you approach this issue?
"I would have the dog owner take responsibility of regularly vacuuming and grooming the dog to reduce the amount of hair, I would provide lint rollers in convenient places to clean."

Desiree Dominguez
  • When did you notice this was concern for you?
My dog sat in my lap before work when I first got her and there was hair all over me I was real upset.
  • How did you respond
I ran to target to get lint rollers because I was in a time crunch to look presentable. When I got home I looked up why she might be shedding so much in case I could fix it.
  • What's your biggest concern about dog hair?
"My biggest concern about dog hair is that it sticks to everything, makes clothes look dirty and can trigger others allergies."
  • Have you noticed this issue among other dog owners
"Yes I have found that many dog owners struggle with their pet shedding excessively."
  • Do you think its more difficult for large dog owners
"Yes I believe it is more difficult with larger pets."
  • How would you approach this issue?
"I would approach this issue by making sure to brush the dog daily and use skin/fur sensitive shampoo when bathing the dog once weekly."
Heather Bazley
  • When did you notice this was concern for you?
Very quickly, my dog is huge so when i brought him home and pet him hair came off on my hand and all over the floor.
  • How did you respond
I was grossed out honestly I went to wash my hands but the hair got all wet between my fingers.
  • What's your biggest concern about dog hair?
"My biggest concern about dog hair is it getting on and ruining my furniture. It is also very hard to clean and spreads very quickly."
  • Have you noticed this issue among other dog owners
"I have noticed this issue with other dog owners and they too agree it's very hard to maintain."
  • Do you think its more difficult for large dog owners
"I do feel as though having a larger dog is more difficult for dog owners but i also feel it depends on how much they shed."
  • How would you approach this issue?
"I would approach this issue by searching online for how to maintain/clean dog hair and see if there is a device or a technique."
5.) Many people get upset with their dogs after the shed hair which is an unfortunate outcome since it's not their fault. Some people need to get somewhere or do something but felt embarrassed that they didn't look presentable.
6.)In the demographic segment it's clear people need a quick solution to remove hair from surfaces well. 

Comments