30A

1) I've certainly had lots of lows during this course. I underestimated the workload and complexity of the assignments but from that struggle it made me think creatively to work and solve my problems. I think a big high for me was viewing my true work ethic when you're allowed to work at your own pace.

2) My most formative experience was definitely doing the elevator pitch. Hearing my concept and ideas out loud in a way that made them feel real was very uplifting and joyous to me. Id have to say I combine the two into that assignment. Im most proud of my concept for this course. I find it very feasible and creative the way I thought of it. 

3)Ill be honest I don't feel like an entrepreneur. I think if I put more energy and creative thought into all the assignments then my mindset would be different but I for sure feel like I gained experience with time management. 

4)I would tell them to stay on top of their workload and keep up a comfortable pace of completing assignments. It will help you get the most out of the class and complete everything on time and for full credit.

Old Movie Ending Screen With Black And White Gradient Circles ...

Comments

  1. Hello, I relate in that I did not realize how much work and effort would be necessary for many of the assignments. I think the elevator pitch was a great experience also and really pulled me out of my comfort zone. It was fun to get to say my ideas out loud and fully express and explain my business. I too feel only a bit more like an entrepreneur, but I think my mindset has definitely shifted in response to this class and the assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment