29A
Since so many customers complained about the aesthetic look of their clothes with pet hair, my concept is a roll-up Velcro lint roller that is small enough to fit on a key chain to clean seats and clothes even when you've left the car and find some that you've missed. I also plan to have different colors and designs so it looks like an actual keychain. It's also a great tool to use if you're forgetful or cant see the hair before you leave the house. I'm offering it to dog owners specifically ones that care about their appearance or are allergic to pet hair and have breeds that shed. Specifically I'm going to be narrowing my target audience to women between the ages of 16-45 who are more interested in the deign aspect. It's portable, it's subtle so it won't be bulky to carry around, it addresses the issue of hair everywhere and it helps with the aesthetic of peoples appearance. Ill be selling it for around 15 dollars. Because I have a dog of my own I have experiences with the challenges I'm hoping to address. With grooming big dogs, when dealing with pet hair. My business hopefully would play a role in my own prevention of dog hair all over my clothes. I'm also a very busy person so I understand the needs of an on - the - go person. The forces creating this opportunity is truly just the nature of dogs to shed. Geographically everyone with a domesticated dog they take anywhere is the market. Demographically there's no age for looking good and having a dog but i'm targeting 16-45. Right now its a bulky minimally effective lint roller many people aren't invested in. This is one of the many reasons I think customers will switch to my product as it's fairly easy to switch from something you don' like much. This opportunity could be big in different ages genders and dog breeds. The window of opportunity is as long as we have dogs.
I honestly didn't get any feedback in my comments on what exactly to fix so I kept it the same. There were parts of my concept people liked so I emphasized them more like the idea of expanding to other stores and using the resources I had. I really didn't change too much from others feedback but based on my own critiques I modified the end portion and became slightly more specific.

·
Comments
Post a Comment