Entrepreneurship Story
The most prominent example of entrepreneurship happened in my earlier course requirements for this class. In Context and Creativity I was faced with my first catalyst. The goal was to create a product to help increase brain development in young children. There were many challenges I faced with that project but one important one was having to be a leader in terms of getting my group members on track. I didn't just want an A I wanted to win. Coming up with a completely original prototype and idea really resonated with me and helped me form my opinion on entrepreneurship.
I honestly enrolled in this course because of my involvement in the innovation academy. I'm required to get my minor so I have to take the series of business oriented courses. Although I don't have much choice in the matter, I find the skill sets I learn in these classes are valuable in the workforce. Its a very creative set of classes I wouldn't have thought to take coming to the university. I hope to gain a stronger sense of individual thinking and a different approach to problem solving. 

First, I would like to mention how visually appealing your blog is, it looks great! I agree that the skills that can be learned in this class are very necessary and can be incredibly beneficial in the future. I did not consider gaining a different perspective of problem solving, but I think this is a great potential addition. I am excited for this course as well, and feel like there is a lot to learn.
ReplyDeleteRose,
ReplyDeleteI also agree with the previous comment that your blog looks very appealing and professional. I really appreciate your competitive manner, even when it comes to school, as I am the same exact way. This trait along with your leadership characteristic makes me believe that they will help you become successful in the professional world. I also hope to improve and develop my skill set in this course and be able to apply it in a work environment.